GRAPHIC DESIGN NEEDED TO HELP WITH DESIGN IMAGES (UNPAID) School Credit AvailableAlzerina.com
Graphic Design InternTygtal Exposure & Sports Consulting LLC
Graphic Design InternSpike Aerospace
Digital Graphics Design/ Virtual InternshipThe Royal Obsession
Graphic Design/Social Media InternshipAllegiance Capital Corp
Graphic Design Intern NYC Fabric Purse Designer BrandBookmark This
Yukiko Sato New York
5-45 51st Ave.
New York, NY
DescriptionLooking for graphic designer intern for TESAGE.com fabric purse brand.
TESAGE means purses in Japanese, We create Simple Modern light-weight Fabric purses since 2000 in New York City.
: : Leaning Real Time, Independent Designer Branding? : :
Here is 3 month intern project
(1) Re-create TESAGE paper catalog and e-catalog
(2) Design digital signage
(3) Re-create Flyers
(4) Creating market research survey
(5) Create PowerPoint Presentation Slide with graphic images
(6) and more
: : Project Goal : :
* Reaching 3700 unique visitors per day
* Top Search result with the graphic design images
Would you like to challenge this project?
If you are interested in learning about branding along your graphic design skill, this is great internship position to learn from real world!
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school (optional)
-Knowlege of basic photo shooting and editting skill
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of design software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback