Graphic Design Intern NeededBookmark This
San Francisco, CA
DescriptionSeeking Graphic Artist/Designer
We are a start-up Internet company working on a new website that offers the platform, tools and development opportunities for businesses to communicate and share with other businesses on a global basis.
We are looking for talented and innovative marketers to join our team. We are currently seeking two interns with knowledge and understanding of Photoshop, basic web design principles, typography, composition, and iconography. We are seeking someone who is confident in their Photoshop skills to help re-design our logo, come up with innovative icons for our website and collaborate on advertising and marketing campaigns.
As a start-up company we are looking for hard working people that are interested in this internship with the possibility of future employment. Our marketing team at the moment is very small and we are hoping that one of the interns will continue to work with our company as we grow.
What’s in it for you:
- Professional experience and employment opportunity
- Company will trademark work that is chosen to be published on website and will give artist recognition
- Flexible working hours
- Great letter of recommendation
- Must have personal computer with Adobe Photoshop
- -At least 1 year experience working with Photoshop
- -Have portfolio or ability to show at least 5 pieces of completed illustration
- -A good understanding of web standards and best practices
- A relaxed attitude, open-mindedness, and ability to adapt and roll with the flow
- Friendly demeanor with clear communication skills; oral and written
Nice to have:
- Adobe Creative Suite Applications, Apple Keynote, and other Creative Professional Tools
- Video, Flash, Web Design experience
- Experience using and working with online software services
Your work hours/schedule is dependent on your eagerness and ability to collaborate within the company. We can assist with earning college credits for internship as long as school requirement hours are met.