Graphic Design Intern (Part- & Full-Time)Bookmark This
4250 Wilshire Blvd, 2nd Floor
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionGravillis Inc, a boutique graphic design studio based in Los Angeles, is looking for a currently enrolled or recently graduated student who holds a passion for film and television.
We have a familial culture that makes working here unlike working anywhere else. Once you step foot in the door, consider yourself an integral part of the team.
We are fortunate to be able to work on many projects of various sizes and nearly every genre. Meaning: there is always something going on, something to be done, and plenty of opportunities to expand your knowledge and understanding of entertainment advertising.
The right candidate will have an amazing opportunity to shadow art directors on day-to-day tasks. They will learn the presentation process, assemble presentations, assist the organization of computer files & artwork and help with on-line research.
Responsibilities• Assisting Creative Director, Art Directors and Designers
• Masking images
• Production--printing and mounting presentation boards
• Studio organization
• Font & Scrap organization
• Runs--deliveries, office/art supplies, props
Requirements• Please submit portfolio/resume with application.
• Excellent organizational skills with great attention to detail.
• Photoshop and InDesign skills.
• Reliable transportation and a clean driving record.
• Available 3 days a week for 3 months.
• Professional demeanor.
• Proficiency in all Microsoft applications.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills.
• Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be able to problem-solve independently and collaborate with others.