Graphic Design Intern (Virtual)Bookmark This
DescriptionGamerFitNation Inc. is a brand for gamers of all ages who want to gain greater control over their physical, psychological and emotional lives. We provide gamers information geared towards bettering their lives through health, nutrition, video games and fitness. We also offer information on gaming news, lifestyle, video game technology and more.
Please note this is a non-paid virtual internship. As such you should have access to a computer, internet, email and/or Skype.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer that is very creative, with great vision and a go-getter attitude. This intern must be self-motivated with experience in the execution of designing and layout activities that will support the company objectives without the need for constant micro-management and timing reminders.
This is a great opportunity that will pave the way for you to gain relevant, industry experience to build your resume!
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school preferred
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and feedback