Graphic Design Intern for Both Print & WebBookmark This
Made in Space, Inc.
Ames Research Park 140 Dailey Road Building 153
Mountain View, CA
DescriptionWork to build humanity’s future in space — enable people to go to the moon, Mars, and beyond.
Made In Space, Inc., an aerospace startup based at NASA Ames Research Center in Mountain View, is developing breakthrough 3D printing systems for manufacturing in space.
Our goal: radically change the way we do space missions today by building everything you need for space, in space.
Among many other projects, Made In Space has partnered with NASA to launch the first 3D printer to the International Space Station in 2014. We need a talented Graphic Designer who can help develop both our online and offline marketing collateral, to build the Made In Space brand.
APPLY HERE - http://www.madeinspace.us/graphic-designer-web-print
ResponsibilitiesThe successful applicant will be responsible for:
* Designing print and web materials for the Business Development and Marketing teams
* Grow a stable of informational materials
* Develop and redesign the corporate website
RequirementsThe ideal candidate will have:
* At least one year professional experience designing and developing marketing materials
* Expert experience using: Adobe Illustrator, InDesign or Photoshop
* The ability to effectively interpret a style guide
* A positive, can-do attitude and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
* A passion for space exploration and high technology