Graphic Design InternFlock Lifestyle Marketing
Production InternD Magazine Partners
Graphic Design and Web Development InternIraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America
Graphics Guru - Digital SpecialistC.R.E.A.M. Music Group & Consulting
Interior Designer That Can Create 3d RenderingsSpace Sculpt
Television Network seeks Graphic Design InternsBookmark This
Punch Television Network
5907 West Pico Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionIf you have ever dreamed of working in television or behind the scenes this is the opportunity for you. Punch TV, is a leading television network. We are currently bringing in Graphic Design experts to assist us with the promotion of the network, the television shows we broadcast and the cast of the shows on the network.
What is easier than marketing television? If this sounds like you, please submit your resume for consideration today.
More information can be found on our website at: http://www.PunchTVNetwork.com
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
-Obtain their own laptop