Graphic Design Internship --Bookmark This
DescriptionAn entrepreneurial online business in Sydney with several online properties and clients is looking for a graphic design intern. The intern will be responsible for designing graphics to help build our clients’ brands. Sample projects will include the design of logos, banners, covers for digital downloads such as ebooks and videos, letterheads and more. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who loves to take projects from concept to finished product and can work independently. You will participate in commercial projects as well as community projects for great causes.
The internship’s duration will be 3 months. During this time, you will learn subtantial experience under our professional guidance. Depending the tasks assigned you may also be awarded with access to training courses for the tasks and/or personal development courses.
This is a virtual internship, meaning that the job can be performed from anywhere in the world with a stable Internet connection.
If you are interested, please send us your résumé and cover letter along with sample work from your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our company is an entrepreneurial business based in Sydney, Australia. Founded in 2010, our business specializes in providing IT consulting, marketing and publishing services for online and local businesses. Our main goal is to help business owners get more clients, more time and peace of mind.
ResponsibilitiesIf you are interested in an internship:
- With an entrepreneurial business
- With a business that has remote workers from India to California and from the Philippines to Australia.
- With a business run by an entrepreneur with in-depth knowledge and interests in IT, Marketing, Business, Accelerated Lifelong Learning techniques, Wealth, Health and Well-being Life Strategies ..etc
- Where you will learn and participate in real projects from concept to finished products.
Then this is DEFINITELY for you!
If you are looking for:
- An immediately paid position
- A stuffy office environment
- A "big" company
- Somebody watching over your shoulder every 5 minutes
Then this position is NOT for you, please do not apply.
RequirementsHere are our expectations:
2. Hard work - (doing your best)
3. Willingness to learn - (We will put a lot on you to learn)
4. An email sent to us every day you work answering the following questions - (This is an ABSOLUTE MUST): What you got done that day? What challenges or obstacles you encountered? What questions you have?
5. Communication. That is a big one. This includes the ability for me to call you if necessary, although 90% of our communication will be via email or IM.
Other requirements/important information:
- Minimum of two days a week
- Position available immediately