Show Us Your IT and Web-Skills While I Show You How You Could Make Passive Income From The Internetcurvy girl publishing
Graphic Design InternshipMindhard Creative
Graphic Design InternTheLookByJoi
Beauty & Fashion Graphic Design InternTop Tier Media
Jewelry designer is looking for Graphic, Web Design internAyaka Nishi New York
Graphic Design Internship Available with the City InsightBookmark This
The City Insight, Inc.
DescriptionThe City Insight, Inc. consists of multiple media components such as print (City Insight magazine), digital, online, public relations, consulting, event coverage, and interviews, just to name a few. It features organizations and people of interest that make a difference and have an overall impact in the industries of our cities. Example areas of coverage in North Carolina include Cary, Chapel Hill, Clayton, Durham, Fuquay-Varina, Garner, Knightdale, Raleigh, and Wake Forest. Additionally, we have national reach through various online websites. The City Insight has featured such people as Dr. Maya Angelou, Colum McCann, Grammy Winner Shirley Ceasar, Country Singers, Jimmy Wayne and Chase Rice, Former Raleigh Mayor Charles Meeker and many many more.
This position will work independently and under the direction of the Art Director in addition to working with clients and City Insight staff to develop designs for ad campaigns and more.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback