Graphic Design InternFiveHype
Creative Design Intern for A Public Relations FirmPUBLIC nyc
GRAPHIC DESIGN NEEDED TO HELP WITH DESIGN IMAGES (UNPAID) School Credit AvailableAlzerina.com
Multiple Design Opportunities - Graphic Design, 2D, 3D, animation, motion graphicsSouthern Stars / Show Rodeo
Graphic Design InternshipBookmark This
San Diego, CA
DescriptionWant to work at a fun, laid back, highly entrepreneurial environment? We're looking for world-class talent eager to get in at the ground floor of a rapidly growing company.
We are reFre5h. At reFre5h, we allow our clients to reach their target audience anywhere in the world by harnessing the power of 700+ Social Networks. That means they can reach their preferred audience anywhere in the world, in any language. But that’s not all, we provide our clients with custom tools to measure and optimize their advertising budget in real-time. Basically, we provide our clients all the tools that they need to build and scale advertising campaigns for massive profits over and over!
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Take a project from concept to final product in a reasonable amount of time.
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of HTML, PHP or Java a plus.
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and feedback