Graphic Design InternshipBookmark This
DescriptionL'elite Magazine seeks and intern to assist the Graphic Design department. This internship will give the intern valuable real-world experience in print and web design.
The intern will work at least 20-25 hours per week.
ResponsibilitiesThe main duties of the graphic design intern will be:
• Assist the graphic designer in producing the magazine's layouts
• Assist in designing ads for various publications
• Weekly updates to the magazine’s Web site
• Assist in designing programs for the magazine's events & collateral material
• Research other magazine's with successful branding or design systems
• Attend weekly meetings with the designer and marketing team
• Assist in brainstorming concepts for upcoming projects
• Other duties as assigned