Graphic Design InternshipBookmark This
Clear Vision Productions
60 Connolly Parkway
DescriptionIf you are interested in “Show Business” and are looking for a Fun, Interactive, Well Rounded and Informative Internship, then look no further … Clear Vision Productions is a Marketing and Event planning company based in Hamden and we are looking for graphic design interns.
As with many small companies, an internship with Clear Vision Productions, would give you hands on, real life work experience to help you build your resume and experience in the work place. In addition, you would have a portfolio of work to show future employers.
We are looking for interns who are mature, responsible, work well within a group or independently, have an entrepreneurial spirit, like to work in a fast paced work environment and have the ability to hit the ground running. Must have your own reliable transportation and be available the entire day of the show.
We are looking for several interns for the upcoming semester:
ALL INTERNS will attend, if they are available:
• TV Interview tapings
• Recording of radio spots and interviews at Clear Channel and WEBE 108
• Meetings with various media reps (tv, radio and print)
• Planning sessions with the Special Events Coordinator for each show
• A business networking event on behalf of Clear Vision Productions with their manager
All interns are required to be at the shows/events we produce that semester.
The right candidate would be a junior or senior status and be doing the internship for credit ~
Responsibilities• Create layouts and print files for show posters, postcards, ads, on-line banners
• Create layouts and print files for any collateral material both for Clear Vision and their exhibitors
• Creating power point presentations for potential sponsors and exhibitors
• Create complimentary hand out materials for restaurants, salons and other store front exhibitor locations
• Creating Show Signage and Stage Props
• Update our website including new designs for each show