GRAPHIC DESIGN NEEDED TO HELP WITH DESIGN IMAGES (UNPAID) School Credit AvailableAlzerina.com
Graphic Design InternTygtal Exposure & Sports Consulting LLC
Graphic Design InternSpike Aerospace
Digital Graphics Design/ Virtual InternshipThe Royal Obsession
Graphic Design/Social Media InternshipAllegiance Capital Corp
Graphic Design InternshipBookmark This
Entiver Technology LLC
DescriptionEntiver technology LLC is looking for a graphic design intern. The intern will be responsible for designing graphics to help build our brand. Sample projects will include the design of logos, banners, covers for digital downloads such as ebooks and videos, letterheads and more. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who loves to take projects from concept to finished product and can work independently.
This is an unpaid, virtual internship, meaning that the job can be performed from anywhere in the world with a stable Internet connection.
To be considered, please send us your résumé (if available) along with sample work from your portfolio.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback