Graphic Design InternshipBookmark This
DescriptionWe are looking for a talented Graphic Design Intern to join our team. This position will focus on developing banners, infographics, etc. for our family of websites focused on sexual health and has high-growth potential, for the right candidate. This is likely a part-time position, but may develop into a full-time internship, in our Mountain View, CA office, and may be open for telecommuting, at least partially.
* Create graphics for products and community promotions
* Design attractive newsletters, campaign elements with the goal of improving user engagement / user experience
* Create graphics for multiple websites with distinct brand identities
* Create advertising for desktop and mobile platforms
* Work closely with analytics team for optimization / split testing
RequirementsThe ideal candidate will have:
* Education or experience in graphic design for businesses.
* Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, etc.
BONUS SKILLS: (if you have these, you jump up to rockstar interview status)
* Marketing background or education (e.g. you create the advertisement campaigns and see the project through yourself, rather than having someone guide you)
* Working knowledge of WordPress and Vbulletin (using each, coding for each, ability to edit plug-ins for each)
* Advanced knowledge with web coding (HTML, CSS, etc.)
* Other web designer knowledge