Graphic Designer (Immediate Internship)The Lodge Management Group
Photographer seeking Graphic Design & Sales InternFidel Films
Videographers Needed For Pilot Food Show Los AngelesTarrah Grant Publicity
Graphic Design Marketing Intern (15-0041)Daktronics Inc.
Graphic Design Intern for a StartupPreApps.com
Graphic Design InternshipBookmark This
Arnoff and Associates, Inc.
7205 Chagrin Rd., Suite 3
Bainbridge Township, OH
DescriptionDuties will include:
• Creating a logos for events and sponsorship brochure, meeting letterhead, website, posters, t-shirts and other products
• Working on graphics for PowerPoint presentations
• Collaborating with in house PR team
• Producing invitations, flyers, and postcards
• Creating name-tags for events
RequirementsUndergraduate or graduate level graphic design or art student. Superior art capabilities are a plus.
Internship lasts 3 months for 15-20 hours per week.
Work towards course credit with bonus potential.
**If interested, please send resume to email only**