Graphic Design InternshipBookmark This
501 Brickell Key Drive
DescriptionSocial Magnes was born to serve its peers: startup Latina entrepreneurs, empowering them, to fill a need across multicultural markets. www.socialmagnes.com
The graphic design position is a flexible position to help you build your portfolio and gain access to work with clients and optimizing designs for marketing material. Social Magnes is very client focused and works closely with getting our clients the digital marketing material required to enhance their brand and business. We construct and manage brands. Our graphic design intern will be a part of a team focused on creating and maintaining the best brand image for our clients. There is potential for the internship to become a paid position.
ResponsibilitiesDesign clear engaging graphic communications for print and web. This will include logos, direct mail
pieces, branded promotional items, web site and social media graphics, posters, flyers, and other marketing
materials as needed.
Requirements* Basic design skills, including use of a scanner and knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite. In particular, InDesign, Photoshop and Acrobat.
* Proficient command of English grammar and spelling (proofing/copy editing skills preferable)
* Knowledge of Spanish or Portuguese language a plus, but not required
* Proficiency with computer usage, including email, Internet, and standard software
* Ability to speak, read, and write effectively in English
* Ability to pay strong attention to detail
* Ability to prioritize and balance multiple projects simultaneously
* Ability to manage time effectively and meet deadlines
* Ability to communicate and interact professionally with culturally diverse clients, providers, and staff
* Ability to work effectively in a small organization with an emphasis on teamwork