GRAPHIC DESIGN NEEDED TO HELP WITH DESIGN IMAGES (UNPAID) School Credit AvailableAlzerina.com
Graphic Design InternTygtal Exposure & Sports Consulting LLC
Graphic Design InternSpike Aerospace
Digital Graphics Design/ Virtual InternshipThe Royal Obsession
Graphic Design/Social Media InternshipAllegiance Capital Corp
Graphic Design InternshipBookmark This
4842 W. Gandy Blvd.
DescriptionDuration: Summer, Fall Semester, or Spring Semester
Compensation: $500 stipend upon successful completion
1. To expose interns to and engage them in the interworkings of a full-service marketing agency, providing them opportunities to work as a part of the Exakt Marketing team on "real" client assignments.
2. To engage interns in the strategic planning and management processes for clients' marketing activities.
3. To give students the opportunity to work with end user clients on developing campaign and brand messaging and imagery and identifying the most effective ways that message/imagery can be applied to all applicable mediums.
4. To provide a platform for students to apply their interests and skills in a "real life" business environment.
1. Work with our team to research, plan, conceptualize and present brand and campaign ideas.
2. Conceptualize, design, typeset, layout, etc.
3. Coordinate with outside vendor partners on project delivery (e.g., printers, promotional products companies, etc.).
1. Current college student (sophomore, junior or senior or any level graduate student) with a focus on graphic design or related field.
2. Demonstrated experience with Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
3. Strong attention to detail.
4. Goal and team oriented.
5. In-office presence required.