Graphic Design InternshipBookmark This
1613 Spruce Street
DescriptionAs a graphic design intern for iperdesign, you will work hands-on with a wide range of international clients, from American real estate agencies to European apparel boutiques. You will beef up your Adobe Illustrator skills by working on projects for both print and digital media, along with editing images in Photoshop, creating spreads in InDesign and getting a good feel for how a small design agency operates on a daily basis.
ResponsibilitiesYou should be a current Graphic Design major hungry for new experiences and design challenges, looking to earn college credit outside of the classroom. If you're the type of student who is always looking to grow and your knowledge of CS5 makes your classmates envious, iperdesign would like to hear from you.
Requirements- Comfort and familiarity with CS5 InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Strong, clean visual design sense
- Strong understanding of typography, color, usability and design principles
- Good people skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Commitment of at least 10 hours per week
** YOU MUST SUBMIT YOUR DESIGN PORTFOLIO WHEN APPLYING **