Graphic Design InternEnvato
Graphic Design InternStageLeft Entertainment
Graphic Design InternOpus International Consultants Ltd
MULTIMEDIA INTERN at TutoTOONS (Work from Anywhere in the World)TutoTOONS
Graphic Design InternPulse, LLC
Graphic Design InternGlamour Dolls, Inc.
Graphic Design InternshipBookmark This
Posted: August 14 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionShimmerTeen is a new health, wellness, and lifestyle destination for teenage girls. At Shimmerteen, we’ve had our share of breakups, awkward gyno visits, late night study sessions, first times, and embarrassing moments. We’ve seen some friendships last and others crumble. We’ve run our first 5ks, and watched Real Housewives marathons. We’re living some of our dreams and still working on others. We’ve used bike rides and ice cream to fight off the blues. We eat veggies for energy and for glowing skin.
We’ve learned a few things along the way, but it wasn’t always easy. Asking parents questions about periods and sex is awkward and sometimes forbidden. Getting to doctors can be inconvenient.
As you click around the site, you’ll see that we’ve rounded up the info, tips, and tricks that help us feel the best, look our best, and live the lives we want. We hope ShimmerTeen makes your life a little easier and a little more fun.
You are thoughtful and creative and ready to be part of a team working hard to innovate in the media world. You have an eye for interesting content and have good taste to present it in an appealing manner. You can take complicated concepts and put them into accessible graphic form. You’re ready for an internship where you will have real experience and the ability to lead and make a real impact.
ResponsibilitiesAbout the position:
• We value all of our interns and will make sure you receive a learning experience that fits your career goals.
• You will have beautiful, impactful images to add to your portfolio.
• You’ll be strategically assisting the growth and engagement of the ShimmerTeen community through various digital channels.
• This is the perfect position for someone who enjoys creating engaging infographics and energetic images.
• You must receive school credit for the internship.
RequirementsJob Description & Qualifications:
• Design clear, engaging graphic communications for the web that includes images for our website, branded promotional items, social media graphics, and other marketing materials as needed.
• You are not scared to jump in and get things done and you enjoy working in teams and doing your part to make something happen.
• Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop and/or other design and layout applications.
• Requires that you have a computer and access to graphic design and layout software.
• Requires excellent time management skills, and that you be organized and detail-oriented.
• Must have the ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
Apply if you are:
• A student looking for a part time (5-20 hours/week) internship, based from home.
• A creative individual, who is skilled at communicating your thoughts through design.
• Familiar with design for social media and the web.
• A creative thinker who will find new, exciting ways to tell our story.