Graphic Design InternDignity Universal
Graphic Design for a Web-Based InterventionSystems-Oriented Global Childhood Obesity Intervention Programs
Graphic Design & Advertising Support - IntershipSerranoventions
Photographer seeking Graphic Design Intern In LOS ANGELES, CAFidel Films
Studio in Glendale is looking for in-house Graphic DesignerTXG Studio X
Graphic Design InternshipBookmark This
Beyond Spots & Dots
1034 Fifth Ave.
DescriptionBeyond Spots & Dots is a full service advertising agency with global reach dedicated to creating, planning and handling advertising for its clients. We have big agency talent with small agency overhead and expenses. Our results-oriented agency model allows us to create advertising campaigns that are deemed successful through a positive ROI.
Our Graphic Design Interns will aid in the creation of high-quality design solutions, advertisements, and client materials. Our interns will get real life, hands-on experience in the fast-paced world of marketing and advertising. As a graphic design intern at Beyond Spots & Dots, you will be able to improve your skill set while simultaneously expanding and enhancing your portfolio.
You may apply on our website:
- Develop and create high-quality design solutions and advertising.
- Support the creation and extension of campaign elements and brand materials.
- Proficiency with file formats, such as TIF, EPS, JPG and PDF, with the ability to create and edit them.
- Communication with Account Service personnel to determine the best design solution for clients.
- Proficiency in skills such as scanning, image-retouching and color correction.
- To ensure that mechanical specs are accurately applied
- Manage various media content on behalf of clients
- Work closely with Graphic Designer, Director of Sales and Chief Financial Officer to ensure brand integrity
RequirementsEducation: Working towards Bachelors Degree or Masters Degree in Graphic Design
- Adobe Photoshop Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint & Microsoft Excel
- Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft Web Expressions and Adobe Flash a plus, but not required
- Scanning, Print Production, and Typographic skills
- Strong creative skills, with a clearly defined design point of view
- Portfolio of previous work required
- Project management skills including organizing and managing multiple projects.
- Ability to multi-task and take direction in a team environment
- Collect market research
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Designer will show initiative and will be able to work in a team environment
- Detail and deadline oriented critical
- Must be flexible and adapt/react to change
- Must be organized and able to prioritize
ADDITIONAL DESIRED EXPEREINCE BUT NOT REQUIRED
- Good understanding of web and email marketing standards
- Understanding of basic HTML coding for email preferred
- Understanding of designing in Adobe Flash
- Experience in usability best practices and marketing basics
- Knowledge of CSS, HTML and basic web page development