Internet Marketing & lead Generation3rd eye Investments LLC
Seeking a Graphic Design InternTutor the People
Graphic Web Designer Internship (Manhattan)DOWtechnical, Inc.
Graphics DesignerInternship and Job Opportunities at PiK Education- Global Education ConsultancyPiK Education
Graphic Design Intern for Social Media Management CompanyBon Visto Media
Graphic Design Internship Local MagazineBookmark This
On Tap Magazine
25 Dove Street
DescriptionOn Tap Magazine, a monthly entertainment and nightlife publication and website for young professionals in the Washington, DC area, is looking for graphic design interns. On Tap is based in Alexandria and has become the go-to resource for fun in the DC area.
Past three issues:
January 2014: http://editions.us.com/ontap_0114/
December 2013: http://editions.us.com/ontap_1213/
November 2013: http://editions.us.com/ontap_1113/
What is On Tap?
• On Tap is three things: print, online, and events. Most of this document focuses on the print magazine.
• On Tap is a free magazine that focuses on providing readers with information about what is happening and where to go in the metro area.
• Regular features include an events column, beer, wine and spirits columns, dining, theatre, film, comedy, sports, bar of the month, On the Scene photos, music.
• Who reads On Tap?
• We target 25-40 year old young professionals in the metro DC area.
• A key aspect of the group we target is that they are people who are specifically looking to go out and spend money.
How long has the paper been around?
• The paper is in its 16th year of publication.
What makes On Tap different?
• A key difference is that we focus exclusively on nightlife and entertainment. You won’t find local politics or other more general interest stories in our paper.
• This makes it easy to read and a very efficient way for people to get the information they want without wading through a lot they don’t.
How often do you publish?
• We publish 12 times a year, on the first of the month.
How big is your distribution?
• We currently distribute 35,000 issues at 600 locations throughout DC, Maryland, and Virginia.
• Given industry readership/pass along rates, this means we have total readership of 125,000+. That is a measure of how many people a free paper gets passed along to.
What neighborhoods do you cover?
• Georgetown, Capitol Hill, Dupont, Downtown, Uptown, Adams Morgan, Foggy Bottom, Bethesda, Silver Spring, Alexandria, Arlington, Falls Church, Tysons, Fairfax, Reston, Herndon, Loudoun County.
Where is it distributed?
• The paper is distributed free of charge in bars, health clubs, bookstores, record stores, hotels, apartment buildings, and office buildings.
• We have racks in approximately 100 places and are looking to add more.