Graphic Design Internship - PAIDBookmark This
Sherle Wagner International
300 E 62nd Street
New York, NY
DescriptionSince its founding in 1945, Sherle Wagner International has been the premier source, world-wide, for luxury hardware and bath accessories. Each item in Sherle Wagner’s collection, whether a faucet, or a sumptuous wall covering, is created with an eye for suburb design and the highest quality of American craftsmanship for which we have been known for over 65 years.
Responsibilities• Design engaging graphic communications for print and web. This will include working on our catalog, direct mail pieces, branded promotional items, web site and social media graphics, posters, flyers, and other marketing materials as needed.
• Work closely with a project team of our Sherle Wagner staff to translate their messaging concepts into marketing materials.
• Be proficient in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, & Photoshop and/or other common design and layout applications
• Must be extremely organized and detail oriented
• Must have excellent time management skills
• Must have ability to work independently as well as in partnership with team
• Must be able to define and work to deadlines