Graphic Design InternshipBookmark This
DescriptionPublic Relations and Business Development firm specializing in high end interior design is seeking a motivated intern for their Houston, TX office.
This is an exciting opportunity for a recent graduate or undergraduate looking to get hands on experience working as part of an in-house design team. The Graphic Design Intern is responsible for assisting with all print design and production of final products, while supporting the public relations department with various ongoing initiatives.
Projects include print ads, posters, flyers, invitations, updating Company website and other additional online collateral.
ResponsibilitiesGoals of the Internship:
This internship will provide key work experience in graphic design, marketing and communications while working in a fast, fun and creative environment.
RequirementsThe successful candidate will have the following important skills, traits and experience:
• Able to work 15-20 hours a week
• Knowledge and experience in using Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
• Must have a portfolio portraying strong sense of layout, type and advertising
• Proactive, self-starter, good work ethic
• Confident to work independently on projects under supervisor's guidance and direction