Graphic Design & Marketing InternshipBookmark This
DescriptionPublic Relations and Business Development firm specializing in high end interior design is seeking a motivated intern for their Houston, TX office.
This is an exciting opportunity for a recent graduate or undergraduate looking to get hands on experience working as part of an in-house design team. The Graphic Design & Marketing Intern is responsible for assisting with all print design and production of final products, while supporting the public relations department with various ongoing initiatives.
Projects include print ads, posters, flyers, invitations, updating Company website and other additional print collateral.
ResponsibilitiesGoals of the Internship:
This internship will provide key work experience in graphic design, marketing, and communications while working in a fast, fun and creative environment.
RequirementsThe successful candidate will have the following important skills, traits and experience:
• Knowledge and experience in using print design applications, including Photoshop, and Illustrator
• Able to work 10-15 hours a week
• Experience with social media platforms and best practices (Facebook, twitter, tumbler, LinkedIn, etc.)
• Strong writing and editing skills
• Proactive, self-starter, good work ethic
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills