Graphic Design, Media Creation, Web Design Interns: Impact The World!Bookmark This
DescriptionWe are looking for an intern who can help create an amazing website that will be used to save 1000's of kids lives every month all over the world. This is a non-profit organization called United Vision and we are looking for media interns, Web design ninjas, and graphic Designers who want to use their talents to impact the world in a major way! We are going to launch in a less than 6 months and have many partners lined up to help us launch the Unity concept in a very major way.
Once you apply we will share more specifics about the mission and how this is going to create a better future for all of us.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for the website
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate in technology, graphic design, media, communication, web design
- Experience with Wordpress for Web Designers, Adobe Suite for Media People
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and feedback
- Ready To Learn