Graphic Design Summer MentorshipBookmark This
CPEX Real Estate
81 Willoughby Street, 8th Floor
DescriptionFounded in 2008 by Managing Partners Timothy D. King and Brian T. Leary, CPEX Real Estate and Business Services is a dynamically growing middle-market commercial real estate service firm. We are located in Downtown Brooklyn and cover the New York and New Jersey markets. We are seeking participants for our Graphic Design Summer Mentorship Program to assist in a wide variety of hands-on design assignments.
CPEX aims to provide students with valuable experience in their career field of choice, regardless of whether or not their plans include real estate specifically. CPEX offers an ideal environment for students to explore an interest in business, sales, finance, design or marketing under the guidance of an experienced mentor.
While not comprehensive, participants’ responsibilities include:
• Creating original and engaging visual elements for marketing materials
• Designing clean, streamlined layouts for documents and other materials
• Editing and enhancing photographs for use in marketing books and brochures
• Communicating and collaborating with other members of the Operations, Sales, and Leasing teams
CPEX provides a full range of services for both real estate and business owners in multiple markets by utilizing a team-based investment banking model. Each team focuses on a definitive specialization, allowing us to identify our clients’ objectives and implement strategic programs. Accordingly, the CPEX Mentorship Program encourages students to take part in any aspect of office enterprises to provide a well-rounded understanding of how the company functions as well as the roles and responsibilities of each employee. Additionally, each student is assigned to a team within our firm and closely supervised by CPEX senior management. Our Mentees actively participate in the direction of the company and assist in its growth. To learn more, please visit www.cpexre.com.
Responsibilities• Thorough understanding of design principles
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
• Attention to detail
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Persistence and diligence
• Enthusiasm and energy
• Ability to work both collaboratively and independently