Graphic Design / Visual Media InternBookmark This
Tropical Adventures Foundation
Hojancha, Guanacaste, Costa Rica
DescriptionWhat we offer!
As an intern working for Tropical Adventures you will be working in a small team in a rural town of Hojancha in the Guanacaste region of Costa Rica. As a graphic designer you will be involved in anything design related at Tropical Adventures, ranging from leaflets to infographics on our social media. After office hours, you can practice your Spanish and immerse in the local culture. On the weekends, we like to travel and explore the country with you.
Who we are!
Tropical Adventures is a volunteer service organization based in Costa Rica. We design affordable and fully-customized, unique volunteer and voluntour experiences. We work with individuals, families and groups who want to make a positive impact in local communities while experiencing a world different than their own.
ResponsibilitiesYour tasks at a glance:
- Assist the marketing intern with creating content for our social media (infographics, daily posts)
- Create leaflets, brochures and posters for our events and volunteer programs in Costa Rica
- Review and update parts of our website
- Create logos and publications for both Tropical Adventures as well as Vecinos del Mundo
RequirementsWe are looking for:
Our graphic designer is a very creative hands-on artist who has an eye for detail and likes to work in a young and enthusiastic team.
Ideally, you meet the following qualities:
- Advanced knowledge in English written and spoken
- Experienced in more than one field of graphic design
- Always on the lookout for new ways how we could improve from design perspective
- Experienced with wordpress, adobe photoshop and illustrator