Part Time Graphic Designers and Illustrators for Small Fashion Start UpZephs Wrath NYC
Graphic Design Internship/Website Content MangementWorld Be Free Campaign
Graphic Design - Entertainment IndustryChophouze Productions LLC
Youth Ministry Multimedia InternshipColorado Community Church
Video design internChildren's Hospitals National Foundation
Graphic Design / Web InternBookmark This
590 Means Street
DescriptionRadius Online is searching for a Graphic Design Intern who is interested in gaining useful experience in graphic, interface, & web design. This position will teach you how a web marketing business operates, improve your design skills, & allow you to take part in real business development projects.
Radius Online, Inc. is a full-service interactive marketing agency based in Atlanta, Georgia. We specialize in custom website design and development, local search engine optimization (local SEO), pay-per-click advertising (local PPC), directory submission and online reputation management, and mobile marketing services for small businesses.
We are building a top-notch design team and are looking for the right individual to learn a lot, jump right in, and get involved in our already-awesome and growing team.
We can offer:
- Useful experience & knowledge of how a web design & marketing business works.
- A creative & fun work environment.
- A promise that you'll love our office in the historic Block Candy Company Building.
- The chance to land a full-time job with a group of smart, fun folks who are changing the face of web marketing. Last year, we hired two of our interns.
If this sounds like the gig for you, send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com. We look forward to getting to know you!
(*NOTE* Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.)
ResponsibilitiesYou will be assisting the CEO with many design projects including but not limited to:
RequirementsWe need someone who is:
- Creative & organized
- Internet savvy
- Motivated by learning opportunities
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, MS PowerPoint and Word.
- Currently pursuing a degree in graphic design OR a recent graduate from a graphic design program.
- MUST have a portfolio or design samples