Graphic Design/Infographics Intern - remote/virtualBookmark This
Charities Connection, Inc.
Short Hills, NJ
DescriptionThe Infographic Intern will have the opportunity to work with our PR and Interactive Design team to help produce online and print design pieces. This individual must be familiar with the programs associated with Adobe Creative Suite and will be expected to contribute creative and well-thought out design pieces.
This intern must be efficient and work well with time management. It is important to be able to carefully follow directions.
Internship is unpaid, but interns may be rewarded with college credit.
Internship can be on or off site (remote/virtual).
Responsibilities- Help us better represent our cause through images and graphics
- Assist in management, research, and coordination of installations
-Help create as many versions of a design as asked
-Revise infographics and designs as needed
Requirements- Studio Arts, Marketing/Hospitality, Business, Art History, Communications Majors (preferred)
- Possess multi-tasking and coordination experience
- Passion for art; actively involved in the art community
- Demonstrate attention to details while maintaining perspective
- Have working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, basic HTML, MS Office Suite
-Access to Adobe or similar software (preferred)