Graphic Design/Media Production InternshipBookmark This
DescriptionAbout Creating Ties
Creating Ties is a student travel organization offering community and sustainable service learning programs for high school, college and graduate students in Peru. Our programs provide hands on learning opportunities for students with a focus on developing new skills in various areas of sustainability such as alternative energy, agriculture, composting bathrooms, education, language immersion and business. We also offer tailored-made opportunities for student teaching, internships, study abroad, faculty led trips and gap year. Additionally, we offer professional development programs in various fields including culinary, textile, photography and green architecture. It is our mission to provide students of all ages with sustainable service learning opportunities to promote and inspire them to become the social entrepreneurs of the future.
Creating Ties is looking for a graphic design/media production intern to create videos and creative marketing material (print and online). We are a company that operates remotely so interns must be able to work independently, take initiative, be resourceful and meet deadlines. Despite the remote locations, we work closely as a team so interns must be team players and bring new creative ideas to the table and submit projects at our weekly meetings.
· Create short video compilations of past trips for our social media channels
· Shoot and conduct on screen interviews to be used for videos
· Collaborate with marketing team to create marketing material
· Assist with web design as needed
· Work with Marketing Communication interns on any creative designs needed for social
· Attend weekly meetings to submit projects (location TBD)