GRAPHIC DESIGN NEEDED TO HELP WITH DESIGN IMAGES (UNPAID) School Credit AvailableAlzerina.com
Graphic Design InternTygtal Exposure & Sports Consulting LLC
Graphic Design InternSpike Aerospace
Digital Graphics Design/ Virtual InternshipThe Royal Obsession
Graphic Design/Social Media InternshipAllegiance Capital Corp
Graphic Design/Multimedia InternBookmark This
DescriptionLifeOrganics is a Chicago-based health and wellness company. We offer pure and organic bath, body, skin, and hair care products. Our services range from spa and pamper parties to consulting and workshops dealing with fitness, health, and self-care. We believe in maintaining a close-knit team of diverse, values-driven professionals that can work together to achieve our goals. We are a small, but quickly growing company with room for those who perform with excellence. We are looking for professionals who value integrity and exceptional client relations in every area of your work.
Our Multimedia Intern will be an integral part of our Visual & Marketing Department as this position requires an eclectic, but solid skill set. Ideal candidates will have strong creative as well as technical skills. They will participate in several aspects of Company branding via our website, social media, and marketing materials. We expect them to be well-spoken, proactive, detail-oriented, eager to learn, and preferably, passionate about wellness.
Responsibilities• Graphic & photo organization and tweaks
• Editing raw videos to create professional videos
• Post videos on YouTube, Vimeo, and Company website
• Photo capture of events, product lines and creation of gallery
• Implementing and tracking the effectiveness of ad campaigns and PR initiatives
• Creating and maintaining product webpages, events calendar and client credentials
• Creating and maintaining databases of prospects and customers for newsletters, promotions, and online profiles
• Creative design of logos, product labels and accessory items for promotion of products and branding continuity
• Responsible for generating concepts, ideas and arrangements for visually communicating our brand across platforms.
• Assisting to conceptualize and create innovative marketing materials across all Company departments for events, product launches, social media, press kits, and general product awareness.
• Assisting to design and coordinate the production of videos to be used as marketing info for prospective and current clients.
RequirementsThe ideal candidate will possess:
• Strong listening skills
• High attention to detail
• Superior critical thinking skills
• A friendly and respectful attitude
• The ability to take and follow direction
• Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
• The ability to analyze information and make recommendations
• Strong working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, and other design/editing software.
• Candidate will work in a highly confidential environment and must maintain confidentiality at all times.
• Strong time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple tasks and work with multiple teammates at the same time
Additional qualifications we are looking for:
• Reliable, detail-oriented and extremely motivated
• Honesty, hard work (doing your best) and willingness to learn
• Go-getter with high energy, fun, positive can-do attitude and work-ethic
• Proactive - you’ll need to own the internship, ask questions and make it your own