Graphic Design/Social Media InternBookmark This
551 NW 77th Street, Suite 200
Boca Raton, FL
DescriptionXtreme Trips is the country's leading student travel organization based in Boca Raton, Florida. Since 2002, Xtreme Trips has traveled over 90,000 students domestically and internationally to amazing locations including: Mexico, Orlando, the Bahamas, the Dominican Republic and Panama City Beach.
We are offering a Fall 2014 Internship for 10-12 weeks and 10-20 hours/week. Our internship is for college credit with the opportunity to earn a performance-based bonus and potential future full time and part time opportunities. If you like graphic design, event planning and marketing with a focus on student travel this is the internship for you.
Responsibilities• Website image creation and design including but not limited to custom logos
• Manage social media sites and assist in marketing campaigns
• Designing and reviewing email and survey campaigns
• Marketing to current and past travelers through the use of design elements
Requirements• Must currently be in college as a Junior or Senior
• Work at the office in Boca Raton, FL – 10-12 weeks long; 10-20 hours/week
• Have a Portfolio and/or examples of past work
• Experience in graphic and web design
• Required Program Knowledge: Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
• Preferred Skills: Web Design
Please submit your resume along with samples of existing work and your availability starting January 2013.