Graphic Design/Web Developer InternBookmark This
The DeBraux Parker Foundation, Inc.
DescriptionThe DeBraux Parker Foundation, Inc. is a nonprofit organization dedicated to improving the reading, writing, and language skills of children, youth, and young adults by encouraging them to become lifelong learners. Through our various programs, we purpose to stimulate, build, and sustain a diverse community of learners who find commonalities in a shared passion for ideas.
We are looking for fearless individuals who desire to share their skills and talents with a grassroots organization that desires nothing more than to curb illiteracy.
Responsibilities- Spearheads the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with WordPress platforms, Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback