Graphic Designer Assistant - It will be so much FUNBookmark This
DescriptionWe are a fun group of people operating two online stores. We are looking to expand our team and this internship could one day become your full-time job.
We specialize in home decor and affordable beautiful living
ResponsibilitiesWhat's a day in the life of an intern like?
- Crop, retouch and/or resize product photos on a daily basis
- Create product groupings for our event site three/four times a week
- Create logos, branding graphics, banners and buttons a few times a month
- Researching what competition is doing
- Browsing/researching a list of home decor blogs and Facebook/Pinterest pages for inspiration and ideas
- Other tasks that will be tailored to your interest and skills
Sounds interesting? Please send an email to Intern@decorsteals.com
RequirementsThis job is for someone who likes to work from home and that will be an integral part of graphic design/branding efforts. This person has to be enthusiastic, ambitious, happy, fun, positive, loves interior design and decor...
Why would you want to be an intern with us?
- We are a group of happy fun people and working for us won't feel like work
- Become a graphic designer expert
- Get new skills on Photoshop, Photoshop actions, etc...
- Challenge yourself to learn how to successfully use graphic design to grow a business
- Work from home
Here is what we need from you to be considered:
- Must have knowledge and experience in Photoshop or a comparable digital image editing application "commercial version"
- Must be creative! And have a positive attitude and a happy outlook on life: Tell us how/why you are!
- Must have Photoshop or a comparable digital image editing application "commercial version"