Graphic DesignerBookmark This
San Francisco, CA
DescriptionHelp revolutionize the way people interact in real-time.
We are looking for a talented graphic designer to join our design team. As a member of our multi-disciplinary team you will be responsible for crafting the future of our product. We pride ourselves on rethinking established paradigms and redefining elegance in software. By humanizing complicated systems.
We're an early stage consumer internet startup based in San Francisco that's in the process of launching our flagship iPhone app which we plan to release within the next few weeks. We are a user-centric organization that is committed to simple, minimalist product design to wow and delight our users.
You will be working closely with business development, product developers, and the rest of our growing company to ensure that designs are properly communicated and implemented.
Along with your resumé, please submit a link to your portfolio that highlights graphic design, packaging or any other relevant work.
ResponsibilitiesWe are looking for a graphic designer who will be a key player in building a great product for our users. The designer will have the freedom to make important product decisions, working closely with our world-class engineers and strong business team.
We aim to craft a beautiful and easy to use product experience, from feature functionality to UI details. As a leader in making this happen, you will take on some key roles and have creative freedom and flexibility. We view this as a unique role that will allow your creativity to flourish.
Requirements• Min of 3 years of relevant experience
• Ability to create incredible things in vector
• Experience owning a wide variety of graphic design projects from concept through launch
• Thorough knowledge of what comprises a truly inspiring brand and how to communicate that visually
• Expertise designing simple-yet-elegant user interfaces
• Ability to set up files of various types for final print production
• Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign in particular)
• Ability to deliver solid designs on a tight deadline
• Expert eye for detail and consistency; no detail is too small or insignificant
• Comfortable with an iterative design process that includes accepting and managing feedback and constructive criticism
• Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
• Excellent collaboration skills