Graphic DesignerBookmark This
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionHALFartist is an artist promotion platform founded in Los Angeles, engaged in promoting young visual artists’ works and lifestyles. We provide young artists with a variety of opportunities for exposure and collaboration, increasing their visibility across the world.
Our core values are: Youthful, Inspirational, and Collaborative.
HALFartist is looking for graphic designers who are creative problem solvers that thrive in a creative workspace and are resourceful, self-motivated, passionate about graphic design and contribute to meaningful things. You must be organized, self-motivated, and have an exceptional level of attention-to-detail.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for HALFartist exhibition posters and online marketing promotional materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
- Responsible to incorporate latest design trends into unique layouts to produce up-to-date style HALFartist promotional materials.
Requirements- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe After Effects. Knowledge with Wordpress and CSS is a big plus
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Please provide your work portfolio with resume when applying