GRAPHIC DESIGN NEEDED TO HELP WITH DESIGN IMAGES (UNPAID) School Credit AvailableAlzerina.com
Graphic Design InternTygtal Exposure & Sports Consulting LLC
Graphic Design InternSpike Aerospace
Digital Graphics Design/ Virtual InternshipThe Royal Obsession
Graphic Design/Social Media InternshipAllegiance Capital Corp
Graphic DesignerBookmark This
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionHALFartist is an artist promotion platform founded in Los Angeles, engaged in promoting young visual artists’ works and lifestyles. We provide young artists with a variety of opportunities for exposure and collaboration, increasing their visibility across the world.
Our core values are: Youthful, Inspirational, and Collaborative.
HALFartist is looking for graphic designers who are creative problem solvers that thrive in a creative workspace and are resourceful, self-motivated, passionate about graphic design and contribute to meaningful things. You must be organized, self-motivated, and have an exceptional level of attention-to-detail.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for HALFartist exhibition posters and online marketing promotional materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
- Responsible to incorporate latest design trends into unique layouts to produce up-to-date style HALFartist promotional materials.
Requirements- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe After Effects. Knowledge with Wordpress and CSS is a big plus
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Please provide your work portfolio with resume when applying