Graphic DesignerBookmark This
703 McKinney Ave
DescriptionWe are seeking a Student / Recent Graduate Graphic Artist to help us with creating offer landing pages, email design, and eBooks. We will provide you the initial concept and will guide you to completion. The final work will be trendy and energetic while appealing to key decision makers. This is a great opportunity for those seeking a career in digital, advertising, graphic design, art direction, digital art production, and social media design.
This internship would give the intern valuable, real-world experience, as well as providing the Marketing team with additional administrative support.
We will provide you a letter of recommendation and national design / branding /marketing experience to put on your resume. You're encouraged to provide examples of school or personal projects. Please contact: email@example.com
Responsibilities• Assist the Art Director with development of creative concepts and advertising strategies
• Graphics and advertising production
• Perform miscellaneous office duties (organization of files, coordinating meetings)
• Assist with miscellaneous special marketing projects
Requirements• Effective project management skills essential
• Ability to multi-task essential
• Excellent communication skills essential
• Strong knowledge in Graphics Design Software, Adobe Photoshop, Fireworks, and Illustrator
• Familiar with Social Media and Twitter/Facebook Advertising
• Initiative, self-motivated, creative flair and flexibility essential
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products