Graphic DesignerBookmark This
Lethia Owens International, Inc.
DescriptionSUPERSTARS ONLY: Life-Changing Graphic Design Internship for One Enterprising Student!
Dear Enterprising Student,
I have an amazing internship opportunity and I am looking for one Superstar Student to join my team.
1) An incredibly talented and innovative graphic designer accustomed to stepping boldly into a challenge?
2) An exceptional student who desires to work with high-quality, high-profile clients because you know that’s what you’re meant for?
3) Ready, willing and able to grab an opportunity by the horns and turn it into your Big Break?
If you answered yes, Yes, YES! to the above, then I’d like to invite you to apply for my Graphic Design Internship opening.
I am looking for:
Energetic and inspired graphic designer to support a variety of creative requests. The right candidate is the perfect mix of creativity and process. You must be a good communicator, knowing when to sell-in your ideas and when to listen. You must have a collaborative spirit, but capable of carrying the torch with a can-do attitude when needed.
What’s In It For You:
1) Experience working with a high-profile thought leader in the personal branding and social media space.
2) The opportunity to work with and receive coaching from me, Lethia Owens. I am ranked #8 among the top 30 brand gurus in the world.
3) The possibility to join my team full-time or a written recommendation about the quality of your work that you can use in your future job search.
5) Connections to people in my network.
6) Referrals to potential employers (If for some reason I don’t hire you at the end of the internship).
The value of this internship is the top-notch education you’ll receive…and the APPLICATION of that education to produce real-world business results.
During this internship, you’ll learn directly from Lethia and her team. Lethia is:
1) A world renowned branding strategist, accomplished Internet marketing strategist and social media guru.
2) An award winning international professional speaker.
3) A serialpreneur who graduated at the top of her class (both undergrad and graduate studies).
4) A brand expert who knows the ins and outs of making money, building a brand, and gaining thousands of customers online.
FOLLOW-ON EMPLOYMENT - Top performers in the internship program may be asked to join our team for permenant employment. This offer is contingent on how well you perform, how well you work with our team, how good of an attitude you have, and your ability to apply what you learn from the training into real-world business results.
COMPENSATION - Unpaid. Opportunity for a BONUS based on performance.
1) Email a resume to Lethia@LethiaOwens.com. The subject line on your email should read: “I’m Your Next Superstar Intern.” Please, no calls. We will reach-out to you if you’re the superstar we’re seeking.
2) Complete the application – http://goo.gl/p8LH5v
Responsibilities• Work with team members to design amazing, highly useable design deliverables that exceed client expectations
• Design and production of creative requests in timely fashion
• Implement/protect corporate and product design standards
Requirements• Graphic design education
• Ability to translate project briefs into creative experiences through the design
• Proficiency in the following: Adobe Photoshop (CS6). Experience with Adobe Illustrator is a plus
• Ability to work independently as well as collaborate with team members
• Excellent writing, communication and interpersonal skills