Graphic DesignerBookmark This
6346 Nw 99th Ave Miami FL, 33178
DescriptionWe are currently looking for a graphic designer. This position is for a highly qualified and passionate designer.
The Graphic Designer is responsible for producing visual styles and solutions for print and online media projects by interpreting a creative "look" and overall layouts to find the most effective way to communicate the intended message.
Responsibilities & qualifications
• Design & create logos, corporate identities, brochures, print advertisements, collateral, direct mail, POP displays, websites, advertising and brand identity pieces.
• Self-motivated, able to work independently, yet willing to take direction.
• Solid knowledge of layout, design, and color theory/usage
• Strong knowledge of graphic design, typography, color interaction, design appropriateness for a given target audience, all other facets of print, electronic and web design.
• Strong understanding of Print production and process on various mediums.
• Thoroughly proficient in Adobe CS4 –CS5 and preparing prepress files
• The ability to handle, manage and prioritize multiple projects and to adjust to inevitable changes in timelines, deadlines, and project goals
• Candidate must work well under tight deadlines and have a flexible, positive attitude
• Ensure that projects are functional, graphically exciting while managing multiple priorities to meet varying deadlines and invent creative solutions within those time frames.
• Ability of working in a fast paced environment with pending deadlines; willingness to work long hours (often with short notice) in order to meet such deadlines.
• Fluent in English and Spanish a plus
• BA or BFA in Graphic Design (or equivalent)
• Impressive portfolio demonstrating design innovation and strategic creative thinking
• Impressive portfolio of work is required and should be submitted with resume via email.
Resumes without a portfolio will not be Accepted.