Graphic DesignerBookmark This
Eshac Entertainment LLC
We are a fast growing Internet startup based in New York City. Eshac is music based social network with the aim to sign Artists, Bands and Groups. Unlike other sites, Eshac is completely driven by a community of Fans and Artists, with contracts awarded to those who earn them. Each Artist uploads a song to their profile and encourages fans to listen to their music, rate them and follow them. Each Artist starts with a Rating Level of 0, which increases with user interactions. When an Artist reaches a Rating Level of 5, they are rewarded with a single song contract. When they reach Rating Level of 10, they receive a full recording contract. This business model allows the fans to have control and drive the future of the music industry.
ResponsibilitiesYou will be:
- Collaborating with our digital media manager to create images for blog posts, email marketing campaigns/newsletters, infographics for our website and to share across social media platforms, and of course memes (see, it’s important)
- Designing graphics for our website as well as any printed marketing/promotional materials.
- Working alongside our CEO and team assisting in site design and development.
- An integral and IMPORTANT part of the company. Working at a startup means that all projects you work on will directly help the company.
- Have an impeccable eye for design and be flexible in your creativity
- Be an expert in Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator with a focus on graphic/visual design
- Possess strong layout and typography skills, with great attention to detail (Bonus points if you can tell us what font this description is in)
- Be able to multi-task and juggle multiple projects at once with limited supervision.
- Love music so much it makes you break out into random song and dance. (Ok, just kidding, but it is kinda important since that’s our business.)