Graphic Designer InternBookmark This
PinkIndigo is seeking a highly motivated individual a (unpaid) internship position of Graphic Design Intern. This is an opportunity to gain practical experience in producing visual communications that are clear, attractive and memorable and which help convey the mission, vision and successes of our organization. You will be working with a small team of dedicated people for the greater good.
ResponsibilitiesMAJOR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop graphic designs and layouts for print and electronic media including print and e-newsletters, brochures, event invitations, digital designs for website, social media and other online campaigns.
RequirementsPREFERRED CANDIDATE WILL:
• Be skilled in graphic design for both print and web and have expertise in using design software, including Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and In Design.
• Know how to work with HTML and basic web programming scripts.
• Have excellent organizational, verbal and written skills and the ability to write, copy edit and proofread materials.
• Be a stickler for accuracy with great attention to detail and excellent follow-through.
• Have the ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
• Be a highly motivated, reliable, enthusiastic team player.
• Be familiar with Internet research tools.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS, MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & CREDENTIALS:
• High school diploma required.
This internship entails about 15-20 hours per week, depending on college schedule, with exact start and end dates to be discussed. The position is unpaid, but will provide college credit working with the requirements of your academic institution.