Feeding Children Everywhere Graphic Design Intern- Orlando, FLFeeding Children Everywhere
HAPPY THREADS - INTERNS NEEDED - GRAPHIC DESIGN - IMMEDIATE START!Esquire Footwear
Graphic Design InternCMM Agency
Graphic Design InternBoulevard Nightlife Group
Graphic Design (marketing/branding) For Lifestyle Consulting CompanyLOOKLIVELUXE
Graphic Designer InternBookmark This
DREAMS IN HEELS PUBLIC RELATIONS BOUTIQUE FIRM
New York, NY
DescriptionDreams in Heels Public Relations (DIHPR), LLC is a full-service boutique firm specializing in public relations, creative marketing, branding, special events and online relations. DIHPR quickly and efficiently reach the desired target market by engaging and interacting with the audience following the development of social media tools. Our strong presence in the NY Cosmopolitan Social Scene allows us to network and create bridges through diverse industries.
Our Mission at Dreams in Heels Public Relations (DIHPR, LLC) is to provide value of service above the norm. We promote each individual clients brand to excel every expectation within their industry; therefore we strategically develop and market every key opportunity.
Reflecting our dedication to elite imagery and top notch professional service, DREAMS in HEELS PR will captivate and materialize your vision, preserve the quality of your image and launch your brand to the highest of heights.
Our services are very personalized and tailored to each client. Also, we have strong partnerships with skilled professionals in order to provide a spectrum of quality services. At DIHPR, we believe your image is important because you do not get a second chance with the first impression!
We are looking for Interns to fill several positions within the company:
Social Media Marketing Intern, Graphic Designer Intern, Photographer Intern and two PR Interns. The interns will be granted School credit and a character recommendation. Other benefits may apply after 30 days. Applicants should know about Blogs for many industries especially fashion, beauty, entertainment, travel and so on. Applicant should know some photoshop and other graphic programs (not a requirement, but helps)
The main responsibility of the Graphic Designer Intern is to help our Creative Director with the creative side of the company, such as flyers, FB and Twitter Design, Blog and Website graphics and more.
Responsibilities- meeting with our Creative Director to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job
- interpreting the client's business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose
- estimating the time required to complete the work
- developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research
- thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- presenting finalised ideas and concepts to Creative Director
- working with a wide range of media, including photography and computer-aided design (CAD)
- proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work
- contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief
- demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches
- working on layouts and artworking pages ready for print
- keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as QuarkXPress, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Acrobat, Director, Dreamweaver and Flash ( Be Open to learn)
- working as part of a team with photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists.
Requirements- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
- Must be able to multi-task, professional and dedicated to your position
- Applicant must be a current student, detailed and organized
- Must be able to navigate internet and social media
- Must be able to attend Company meetings and events
- Must be able to work at least 3 days weekly from home or remotely, etc
- Must know photoshop, illustrator, action script a plus but not a requirement
- Must have HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA and or College degree and Credits
- Must be open to learn and follow instructions
- Must help team to meet deadlines
- Portfolio a must, either by web or disk