Graphic Designer InternBookmark This
Choice Management, LLC
DescriptionChoice Management, LLC, a based management and public relations company seeks a Graphic Designer Intern to assist with company and client projects. The company specializes in branding, marketing, and managing talent and businesses for all aspects of the Entertainment Industry.
The Graphic Designer will report to owner of Choice Management and support Choice Management's company and clients projects.
Work Commitment: 5-10 hours per week (this can be tailored to work your schedule).
Compensation: This position is unpaid.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized via Mailchimp, Splash, or other marketing sites.
- Create logo for clients projects.
- Create flyers for company and clients events.
- Add sponsorship proposals on Microsoft Powerpoint or Adobe presentations.
Requirements- Experience with Microsoft Powerpoint, Mailchimp, Splash, other Marketing Newsleter sites.
- Have a genuine interest in working for a management and public relations company.
- A dependable and responsible intern with strong work ethic and communication skills.
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback.