Creative Design Intern for A Public Relations FirmPUBLIC nyc
GRAPHIC DESIGN NEEDED TO HELP WITH DESIGN IMAGES (UNPAID) School Credit AvailableAlzerina.com
Multiple Design Opportunities - Graphic Design, 2D, 3D, animation, motion graphicsSouthern Stars / Show Rodeo
Graphic Design Intern- SPRING 2014Roar Media
Graphic Designer InternshipBookmark This
DescriptionWe are looking for a talented graphic designer to join our team at Pionna.com.
Pionna.com, derived from flower peony, is an ecommerce retailer specializing in quality designer wear by European and American brands for curvy modern women. Our mission is to empower women to feel beautiful and confident and to equip our customers with style tips and tricks.
This is an unpaid internship but there is potential for compensation on a performance basis. This is a remote working opportunity and can be done part time. This internship is flexible to the academic schedule and designed for those who prefer remote working environments.
ResponsibilitiesDaily tasks include, but not limited to designing engaging customer mailings, advertorials, Pionna.com website experience, electronic communications, logo design, social media creatives, brochure and collateral development, photo editing and color correcting.
Candidate must have graphic design background
Applicant should be able to interpret integrated marketing challenges into strong graphic design.
Requirements- Experience owning a wide variety of projects from concept through production
- Thorough knowledge of what comprises a truly inspiring brand and how to communicate that visually
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign in particular)
- Ability to deliver solid designs
- Expert eye for detail and consistency; no detail is too small or insignificant
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Experience in professional photography