Graphic Designer and Web Designer (Online Internship)Bookmark This
Vie Branding Co
DescriptionThe position requires intern to have strong knowledge or experience to build portfolio.
Independent Record Label looking for Graphic/Web Designer Intern to service all departments within the organization through satellite position. Intern will assist with any creative or design needs, from initial concepts to final production, execution and/or distribution for all required departments. Intern required ensuring a cohesive message and looking across all design projects and materials. Graphic/Web Design intern will participate in company Decision Making Process along with implementation. The Intern Designer is responsible for maintaining the visual integrity of the product as perceived by the market, and for strengthening brand presence within that market.
• Formulate design concepts, presentations, templates, layouts, merchandise, installations and other collateral from initial idea to final execution.
• Create advertising campaigns that are followed across a variety of collateral
• Design advertisements, print materials, still digital imaging and web graphics
• Meet all advertising and print deadlines
Intern will work with other departments to get hands on experience in management decision making, planning and control through the five step Decision Making Process pertaining to their department:
1. Indentify the problem and uncertainties
2. Obtain information through Market Research
3. Make predictions about the future
4. Make decisions by choosing among alternatives
5. Implement the decision, evaluate performance
Intern will receive recognition in album credits if design for project is selected. This position can lead to a permanent position in the company. Internships are unpaid and available only to persons who are looking for experience and school credit. Required Hours: 300 hour internship with minimum 15 hours per week. Regular communication is A MUST. The intern can expect to help in the design of collateral materials such as flyers, brochures and logos. Interns will work with other departments and assist in the innovative marketing/advertising of the artists.
Please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration to Andrew @email@example.com
Requirements• Must have own computer and back ground in graphic design. Must be proficient with Adobe Illustrator, Quark Express, Word Press, Coding, Photoshop CS, Illustrator and etc.
• He or she must demonstrate the ability to supply creative solutions on a daily basis to a variety of requested projects while remaining organized and on task.