Graphic Design InternShindig Society / Endeavor Society
Graphic Design Internship Branding a BusinessSuccess Consulting LLC
Graphic Designer for Beauty Industry Start UpBrick and Mirror LLC
Rehabilitation and Reentry InternshipLifetime Liberty Group
Graphic Design Intern with Illustration SkillsGlamour Dolls
Graphic Designer for Nutrition WebsiteBookmark This
Live to 110
Posted: 601 days ago
DescriptionLive to 110.com is growing! We are a natural health website, attempting to help people live a healthy life through Paleo nutrition, natural remedies and detoxification. We are attempting to grow into a central hub for natural health. Come help the world be a better place!
You will be working in the convenience of your own home! As an intern, you will gain direct experience as a graphic artist designing grahpics for each blog post and podcast we create. You can see examples at Liveto110.com. You will learn all about uploading to wordpress.org websites and how to effectively market a website. If you've been thinking about starting your own blog or website, this information is vital for you to learn to get visitors to your site!
If you do good work and are a good fit for our company, the internship usually turns into a paid position at $10 an hour after the 4 month internship/semester is completed.
Your responsibilities may include:
----Creating graphics for Liveto110.com blog posts and podcasts
----Creating other graphics as they are needed for Liveto110.com events or ads
- Know Adobe illustrator
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A strong interest in marketing and social media
- Skilled in online research and analytical skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A creative thinker who likes to come up with new and different ideas
- Diligent work ethic and insatiable desire to learn
- Must follow instructions well. Able to multi-task and keep deadlines