Graphic DesignerReligious Kart
Graphic Design Intern at Susan G. Komen ChicagoSusan G. Komen Chicagoland Affiliate
Online Course Interns at Georgia Institute of TechnologyUYAF
Web DesignerThe Movement Worldwide
Graphic DesignerThe Movement Worldwide
Video Production InternKlick Consulting, LLC
Graphic Designer InternshipMoonRift Entertainment
Graphic & Logo Design InternBookmark This
14865 sw 74th ave., #110
Posted: July 22 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Descriptionphoenix ventures is a solopreneurship & is the parent company of said solopreneur's ventures including phoenix pet care, phoenix functional fitness, & phoenix polyphonix. i am a professional pet sitter & dog walker; personal trainer/fitness instructor, boxing/kick boxing coach, self defense instructor, mma fighter; multi-instrumentalist, composer, singer/songwriter, audio engineer (recording, mixing, live sound, audio editing, sound design, etc.); etc.
i am in need of a graphic & logo designer. although i know how to design marketing material, it just takes me for forever to do so. as a solopreneur - emphasis on "solo" - i, unfortunately, do not have the time to design my own marketing material, let alone logo design.
Responsibilities- assists in the design & development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- design logos for at least two businesses & two identities
- responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions & to identify the strengths & weaknesses of alternative solutions
- utilize strong written & verbal skills & bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- must be located in the portland-vancouver metro area (oregon)
- working towards a BA or certificate from a fine arts program/graphic design school
- experience with adobe indesign & adobe illustrator, & proficiency in adobe photoshop
- knowledge of microsoft office programs, proficiency in mac os & software upgrades a plus
- must be a team player & flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- open to constructive criticism & customer feedback