Graphic Designer / Print DesignerBookmark This
Wishful Concepts Catering
Lake Howell Road
DescriptionWishful Concepts Catering & Personal Chef is an Orlando based licensed catering & personal chef company, passionate about establishing genuine, real-world, purposeful learning experiences for local Central Florida interns & college-students. Since winning the "2013 Best of Weddings Award", we have quickly & aggressively aimed our efforts towards creating a more consistent and professional brand identity through all mediums: web, print, video, and company apparel. We are seeking creative, humble, passionate graphics/media design interns, knowledgeable in communicating the business goals of Wishful Concepts through media and professional graphics.
This "specific internship" is looking for interns who will be creatively working with the company logo, stock photography, captured photography, and using other various design elements to create engaging visual layouts, which will allow our company to market itself effectively (brochures, sales materials, business cards, etc). We are requesting our potential interns, to participate in creative brainstorming sessions, produce graphic designs, page layouts, and business collateral that will impact our company's growth.
Our internship experience lasts for a 1-2 month period, but can be lengthened over a longer period of time if an intern has interest in committing more time to producing additional work to build their portfolio.
We are willing to provide college credit, letters of recommendations for future job opportunities, recommendations to our clients to use your services, and an option of either a lunch/or gas (car
Responsibilities• Must be able to take creative and managerial direction
• Must possess the understanding of how to design professional graphics for the purpose of printing
• Must be able to work within our timeframe and design requirements
• Understand how to use design to communicate business objectives
• An understanding of using graphic design layout programs such as (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
• A sample online or electronic portfolio to review your work (if applicable)
• Either pursuing a design education or already recipient of a college degree in design/graphic design/or art related fields