Fall Graphic and Web Design InternBookmark This
Aigner Prensky Marketing
214 Lincoln Street Suite 300
DescriptionWe are a small (dog-friendly!) Public Relations and Event Planning agency looking for a stand-out intern with both graphic design and web/HTML design experience. We have a number of events this summer as well as clients looking for graphic work, so this is a great way to get your feet wet and build your portfolio. While the spring semester isn't quite over yet, we are eager to have an intern start as soon as possible!
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities and qualifications include:
• Creation of event site plans
• Production of flyers, signage, logo creation
• Creation of website graphics
• Basic graphic design updates to existing collateral
• Knowledge of Wordpress HTML and Wix and the ability to create pages, buttons, and an interest in aiding in the updating of current event sites and production of new ones
While this internship is unpaid, we are willing to adhere to any college course credit requirements. We also have a number of weekly Saturday events and we do pay for working those if you are also interested.
RequirementsCandidates must be able to work at least 3 days a week, 15 hours a week. Since needs will be flexible, we can be as well around your schedule. Our office is located in lower Allston so access to public transportation or a car is required.
Candidates must also own your own computer and editing software. When applying, please also include a cover letter and links to a portfolio or samples of your work.