Web Graphic Design InternWomen In Technology International / B~STEM Project
Web design / WordPressenvirolutionary
Graphic Designers Wanted - Internship - Work From Home - Book DesignA Z Publishing
Illustrators Wanted- Internship - Work From Home - Book DesignA Z Publishing
Book Designers Wanted - Internship - Work From HomeA Z Publishing
Graphic and Web Designing Intern: Fast Growing Fashion Ecommerce StartupBookmark This
352 Paseo Sonrisa
Posted: 654 days ago
DescriptionAbbyPointe is a funded fast fashion e-commerce startup based in Walnut, California. We aim to build a unique online fashion jewelry retailing brand that promotes creativity, self-expression, and inspires customers through our on-trend styling and fashion aesthetics. At AbbyPointe, we keep the customers at the heart of everything we do and this devotion to them has helped us continue to grow. We value hard work and determination but we never forget to keep it fun and light.
ResponsibilitiesProducing Marketing artwork and help manage the design of online content and advertising
- Designing and producing mock layouts, ads, banners, landing pages, lookbooks, email marketing content, taglines, and feature rich content etc.
- Photo enhancing and typography design for lifestyle model shoots.
- Design logotypes, icons, print collateral for packaging and merchandise
- Collaborating with the rest of our team in producing conceptual content geared towards fashion, design, and lifestyle.
- Research and brainstorm designs for our weekly/monthly themes.
Requirements- College degree (completed or in progress with major in Web Design, Graphic Design or related fields)
- Extensive knowledge or genuine interest in the fashion industry
- Be familiar with the current trends in different social media outlets
- Advanced knowledge of Photoshop CS5 or CS6
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, set priorities, and meet deadlines
- Is a motivated self- starter and has the desire to learn and grow with our company
- Must have your own laptop
- An Avid Online Fashion Shopper and Ecommerce experience preferred
Email your resume and online portfolio if you have one to firstname.lastname@example.org
Include a brief note as to why you will be a good candidate for our company.