Graphic Design InternFiveHype
Creative Design Intern for A Public Relations FirmPUBLIC nyc
GRAPHIC DESIGN NEEDED TO HELP WITH DESIGN IMAGES (UNPAID) School Credit AvailableAlzerina.com
Multiple Design Opportunities - Graphic Design, 2D, 3D, animation, motion graphicsSouthern Stars / Show Rodeo
Graphic/Web Design Intern IBookmark This
- Thinks creatively and conceptually on new ideas and digital solutions.
- Participate in client and brainstorm meetings to come up with design concepts.
- Review layouts/designs and suggest improvements as needed.
- Develop graphics and layouts for web sites, elearning (online training), rich-media solutions (audio/video) and marketing web or print materials.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, emphasis on PhotoShop and Illustrator.
- Can take direction and is also open to constructive criticism from the team.
- Clearly articulate ideas and thoughts verbally or visually through sketches.
- Able to work independently or with teams on projects.
- Takes initiative to learn and grow in new areas.
- Associates degree in Graphic Design (or related field) or at least 3 years college education.
- Portfolio or samples of current/past work.
- Advertising, marketing, and graphic design experience a plus.
- Experience with HTML and CSS a plus.
- Part-time Intern Position-must be able to work 20 hours a week.