Graphic/Web Design InternBookmark This
605 Rhode Island Ave NE
DescriptionNon-profit organization located in Washington, DC is seeking 2 graphic/web design intern for the summer in order to assist with creating a brand look and website for the organization. Intern will work directly with Executive Director and Deputy Manager for completion of tasks, guidance and support.
For more information on organization please apply.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
-Web designing experience preferred